Sunday, December 11, 2005

Email for Shane - December 11, 2005

Hey Love
I have made it to Kuwait been here for about 2 days now. Tell Blake that I am so very sorry that I didn't get an e-mail to him for his Military Kids christmas party. But I was traveling at the time and didn't know about it. He wasn't very upset about it was he?

We have no working phones here and only computers here that are working is borrowing someone else's work computer to check on them. We are having a hard time getting our battalions stuff down here. None of the transportation units will the go to our location. Scared!!!!! We offered to ride back up there with them and show them the best routes to take.

Right now it looks like we are going to be the last ones moved. It shouldn't mess with my time frame on coming home. Scott Smith and I had built some buffer time for my time line of coming home. Looks like we did a smart thing because we are going to need every bit of it.

How are you and the boys doing? Don't worry about me now I am safe and sound now with nothing to worry about. Just about 35 more days and I will be home.

What are some of the things you would like for me and you to do when I get home? Think about it. I can't wait until I get home. It is almost over finally I can get home and hold you in my arms once more.

To My Lover and My Best Friend
Shane

1 comment:

RebeccaMcCormick said...

HALLELUJAH!!