Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Boys.

The boys have grown so much in the last three years. If you scroll down, you will see pictures of them. They are growing so fast. Blake will be 12 in a couple of weeks. So, yes, I am planning another birthday party. This year, money is a little tight, so we are going to have a pool party (if it doesn't rain) this coming Friday at my sister's house (FREE). I have been trying to come up with ideas.. a theme.. like the #12. Things that come in 12's (dozen) or a beach theme. Any ideas, send them my way.
Drew is six. He is finishing up kindergarten! Hard to believe. I have one going to first grade and one going to seventh grade. Atleast they will never compete in sports or anything else. I will only have one in college at a time.
Shane has been home almost two years now (Memorial Day). We have finally gotten used to him being at home now.  It has been a tough two years but we are finally becoming a family.  This year has been a good year so far! We are almost half way there. I am going to post a couple of new pictures of the boys so you can see how much they have grown.

No comments: