Sunday, April 25, 2010

Humility

I finally was able to sync my old blog with my google account, so I am going to attempt to keep this updated.  I love to journal and write down my thoughts.  It is amazing how many people pay attention to facebook and things you post on there. I truly believe God wants to use me to post things I come across that may help others through difficult times.  I think many of us are in difficult situations at some point or another but sometimes pride keeps us from allowing others to pray for us or help us with the problem.  One of my faults is that sometimes I am brutally honest and I am open about my problems sometimes.  Today at church, the preacher talked about this and I was again directed to the true source for answers to my problems - our problems. We must seek the face of God. He is the only one that can truly solve our problems.  1 Peter 5 Humble yourselves before God so that he may exalt you at the proper time.  WOW!
Which came first the cross or the crown? We must take up our cross before he will give us the crown.  As a new Christian, I truly believe that God wants us to be happy and our lives to be filled with joy.  Today, I went to God in humility and pray that he will, in his time, release this burden from me.  It is a God sized problem.  I must wait on him. I must look to Him. I must die daily and live for Him alone.

No comments: